Full Draw Film Tour

What's wrong with this map? I actually wanted to attend this event this year but I guess not. Where I live, it takes 7 hours just to get out of Texas at the nearest point. Who has attended this show? Is it worth it?
Film Tour Map.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been and always enjoyed it. I've driven a couple hours to see one but pretty doubtful I'd make a run over 7 for one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
R
I've been and always enjoyed it. I've driven a couple hours to see one but pretty doubtful I'd make a run over 7 for one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would do 3 or 4 hours. I guess unless they bring it to Texas I am never going.

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Do they have information available for groups interested in hosting? Surely if you have enough local interest, good location, and willing hands, it can be done.

I've been to all of them since they started. They feature some really well done films. I know there is new owners as of the last year or two, and it's getting more and more commercialized. It's two hours away for me and I'll go again but I feel like it's gone downhill the last couple years.

What's wrong with this map? I actually wanted to attend this event this year but I guess not. Where I live, it takes 7 hours just to get out of Texas at the nearest point. Who has attended this show? Is it worth it?
View attachment 71691

I realize this thread is older, but I am going tonight in Idaho and I remembered this thread. It appears that They will be in Fort Worth at the Cinnamon Creek archery range next weekend.