Cards hit in Utah!!!

Slim Jim

WKR
Nothing for me so far This is starting to scare me. Last year with 4 states and nothing, not even my home state and I’m a bowhunter. So far 0-2 but still have NV and CO to go.🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing for me so far This is starting to scare me. Last year with 4 states and nothing, not even my home state and I’m a bowhunter. So far 0-2 but still have NV and CO to go.🤞

Nothing for me yet either slim but still hopeful my 4 points will draw a general season deer tag. Utah has always hated me at draw time. This was my kids first year to hunt of course she didn't draw a single tag yet either. Might need to nut punch someone at DWR. Nevada never gives me a permit so my options are running out quick.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tag_Soup

WKR
Got hit for General NR deer around 4:30 pm eastern today. Now to see if it’s first or second choice

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've heard some people have gotten thier emails already I've not seen anything yet

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nothing for me yet either slim but still hopeful my 4 points will draw a general season deer tag. Utah has always hated me at draw time. This was my kids first year to hunt of course she didn't draw a single tag yet either. Might need to nut punch someone at DWR. Nevada never gives me a permit so my options are running out quick.

4pts for general. What the heck are you trying to draw? Lol. I never have points, but I only do archery general

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
4b51d9154c4e44e2bd8a4bc50fbea88c.jpg

Boo UT

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
4pts for general. What the heck are you trying to draw? Lol. I never have points, but I only do archery general

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There was a time you could draw your second choice and keep your points. I actually had 6 but applied as a group with my dad and grandfather for the early fish lake hunt. In his later 80's my grandpa guessed he had another hunt in him I'll be crushed if we don't draw a tag.

CorbLand

WKR
Girlfriend got her email today. She drew a general rifle deer tag

Still nothing for me though.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
My daughter didn't draw a single tag the first year she could apply and I used every choice true bummer. Guess she'll get learn all about utahs system from the get go.
Luckily I had 4 points and drew a general season deer tag with Grandpa going to be a bitter sweet hunt knowing full well it's likely his last. I'll mentor my tag so she'll get to come along and enjoy a family hunt like we had when I was a kid. Haven't been this excited over a general season deer tag ever.

JasonWi

WKR
Haven't received an email and no pending charges on my credit card. So looks like I'm SOL in Utah.

I am down to Nevada, Oregon and Wyoming. So far I have zero tags in hand

CorbLand

WKR
My card got hit today for a general season deer. Now the question is, what choice did I get? Guess I will wait for the email.