Hot face; cool mountain; foggy glasses

Mule

FNG
When my glasses get foggy, i cant see to shoot anything. I wipe them, but as soon as I put them back on and get drawn, they are foggy AGAIN!!!! Am I the only one?!? Is there a trick that works? I’ve tried the scuba mask spit trick. No bueno. Looking for proven fixes so I dont waste my time/money on crap that doesnt work.

Google anti-fog spray. We use some on safety glasses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
Move slower.

Hate glasses, but contacts would be horrible in the desert country we hunt.

Been there, I had it turn a 100 yard shot into a 650 yard shot by the time I got the glasses off and settled into a comfortable shooting position.

Btaylor

WKR
Might not be practical for a hunt but you can rub a slice of potato on the lense then a little rinse with water. Never tested for exactly how long it will last but worked good on goggles in a pool. Seemed to always last a few hours.

Wapiti406

WKR
I could not wear contacts all day long due to dry eyes, and constantly fought fogging glasses, specifically in the dark. A few years ago I broke down and got LASIK. It is a little pricey, but by far the best money I have ever spent. Not having my glasses fog when trying to get to the top of ridge before daylight is just one of the benefits.

Deepshax

WKR
move the glasses down your nose a bit, create some space for air to flow between the frame and your eyebrow/socket

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
I fought foggy glasses for years duck hunting in dirt, wind, rain and snow. What a pain. I finally got contacts and what an improvement. 2 years ago, I go Lasik. Don't know why I waited so long. Night and day difference!

slowelk

WKR
Might not be practical for a hunt but you can rub a slice of potato on the lense then a little rinse with water. Never tested for exactly how long it will last but worked good on goggles in a pool. Seemed to always last a few hours.

I swam competitively from age 5-21 and have never heard of this fix. How did you come up with this?

Btaylor

WKR
I swam competitively from age 5-21 and have never heard of this fix. How did you come up with this?

My folks showed me when I was a kid. No idea where it came from. Prolly went something along the lines of...can't fix that problem with duck tape or bailin wire, what say we rub a little tater juice on it and see if that helps.