Rokslide member? Get deals on the best gear!!!!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If anyone is in the market for boots, packs, clothing, tents, optics or firearms we can help!!! Being a ROKSLIDE member pays off! Let us know if you have any questions on gear, or just to talk hunting; we got you covered.

Use Discount Code: ROK10 or give us a call!

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Sweet. Looks like the best price on nightforce rings, havnt been able to find them under Msrp anywhere.

I have been happy with every single purchase I made with 1shotgear.com. Thank you for those discounts. They really helped me get the Sitka gear I really needed, where I could not get discounts elsewhere.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I ordered the nightforce ultralight low tings late last night and already got a shipping confirmation. I’ve been looking everywhere for these but was never able to find them for less than 165.00 +shipping or tax. I got them from these guys for less than 150 shipped. I’ll be buying more stuff from these guys for sure.

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been happy with every single purchase I made with 1shotgear.com. Thank you for those discounts. They really helped me get the Sitka gear I really needed, where I could not get discounts elsewhere.

We are always on board to help out our fellow hunter's and shooter's out there. We will always put in 110% to get everyone the best deals out there as well as helping you get set up for your next adventure. We greatly appreciate shopping with us and will do the best we can to help in the near future.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Got my nightforce rings yesterday, I ordered them Friday, got the lowest price I’ve found anywhere and free shipping. They even kept me updated through emails.

I’ll be checking 1shot gear in the future when inneed to make a purchase.

carter33

WKR
Thanks for the code, just ordered some of the new Sitka gaiters after some real wet spring bear hunting in Prince William Sound. Won’t go without gaiters again. Love the free shipping, will definitely be checking back for purchases in the future.

Rwbrew3

WKR
Thank you for the code, just ordered a sitka traverse cold weather hoody, jet stream beanie and a neck gaiter. I chose the USPS 2 day priority
( I’m very impatient ) LOL, was curious on the free shipping, how quickly does it go out, just asking for future purchases.