Need new windshield wipers and a portable jump starter-suggestions?

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking for some good wiper blades and a jump starter (portable battery). My trucks is a 2005 Tundra. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking for some good wiper blades and a jump starter (portable battery). My trucks is a 2005 Tundra. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
I use portable jump starters at least once a week on equipment. Honestly they are all about the same and only last about a year before performance really starts to drop off. Get the biggest amperage ones they work best

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
In the last 10 years I haven't found any wiper blades that are worth a darn for very long. Even the expensive ones don't last more than a year around here, so I just buy multiple sets of the cheap ones and change them out every 6-9 months. And those full shroud wipers tend to lift off my windshields when I'm driving highway speeds and they don't do squat at that point.

Michelin wiper blades sold at COSTCO for me. Good life and performance.

As per the jump pack, I really like my Charge IT by Solar. It was a gift so not sure which auto parts store it came from, but I take it on fly in hunts for "infinite" charging of the camps iPhones, cameras, InReaches, etc. It has all the typical charging wires in a bundle....Apple FireWire and old flat style, Mini, micro and regular USB, etc. It also has a set of jumper cables, and the little unit has jump started my F350 diesel, my F150 V-8 and my Polaris RZR. Unbelievable as the battery pack is 2 or 3 pounds. I highly recommend having it under the seat of your hunting vehicle. Mine is two years old and the jump-start on the diesel truck was last week so the battery-pack must be holding up OK. It charges up quickly on 110 V power...the solar in the name must reference other products the company sells. There is a bright LED "flashlight" bulb on the unit that I haven't used that can be put in flashing emergency strobe mode as well. Good luck with your choice.