Is GOHUNT a Rokslide Sponsor?

Billinsd

WKR
Is GOHUNT a Rokslide sponsor, do they give discounts for Rokslide members?
Thanks!
Bill

MIKEYB

WKR
That promo code Randy gets you 10% on dilly bars I heard too minimum purchase of 2.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Is GOHUNT a Rokslide sponsor, do they give discounts for Rokslide members?
Thanks!
Bill

Yes long term sponsor. Good guys and company. Their banner is on right side of forum. They have different promos, watch that banner. They usually put them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuckSnort

WKR
I second Robby's post....Great company to deal with.. And they have a pretty cool points system when you purchase merchandise from them..

trail@goHunt

Lil-Rokslider
We are indeed happy to be a sponsor of Rokslide. For those that might be interested, we have a point system for INSIDER members that gives you points back on your purchases from our gear shop. One point is equal to one dollar and you can use those points anytime you want toward any gear in the gear shop. There are also a few Promos around including ROKSLIDE that you can use when you sign up to become an INSDER member and you will automatically get 50 points/dollars that you can use in the gear shop. We also offer free shipping on everything. If anyone has any further questions, I'm always happy to help out and you can hit me with a PM.