Good experience today with AmeriGlo.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I know lots of people here shoot and carry pistols and with the interest in the Glock 20 on this website I figure there are probably some people who want to upgrade the sights on theirs.

Here’s a quick story.

I ordered a set of ameriglo spartan operator sights for my wife’s Glock 43, I was a bit on the fence since I’ve always been a trijicon guy but I also had no ill feelings about ameriglo so I placed my order from the glock store.

When the sights arrived I realized the rear sight seemed to be just a plain trijicon sight and didn’t look anything like the sights in the glockstore catalog or on ameriglos website. Over the next week, I probably spent ~4 hours on hold with the Glock store only to be disconnected every time without getting to tan to somebody. My emails went unanswered and their online chat never got to me before just saying “we are unavailable” after I’d waited 20 minutes 3-4 times. Finally I got a very short sort of rude email from glock store saying that simply said “trijicon makes the ameriglo nightsights, you have the right sights”....

Well I decided to calm ameriglo and see what they had to say. Firstly, ameriglos stuff is no longer made by trijicon, that’s not a thing anymore. The guy at ameriglo (don) asked me to snap a pic and send it to him via email while he waited, he got the pics and instantly said “that dosent look right” and asked me to wait a minute while he spoke to a tech. I waited about 2 minutes for him to get back and tell me that I’d been sold some old stock old model stuff and that it had changed since then.

Well cool, finally I actually have an answer, then he just asked for my address and told me he’d ship the proper sight to me....free of charge, didn’t even want the old one.

I have to say I’m impressed and my future night sight $$$ will be going to ameriglo, I’m very happy I decided to spend some money there rather than going with my old stand by. I’m not saying other manufactures don’t have equally good service but to have a product replaced for free from the manufacturer even though it was purchased through a vendor is impressive to me.

So if you get a new pistol and need night sights I’d give ameriglo a look.

Grumman

WKR
Good to hear. For some reason I always thought they were second class quality but I recently got a Gen 5 G19 with the Ameriglo Bold sights. Those sights are awesome and changed my opinion of Ameriglo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Good to hear. For some reason I always thought they were second class quality but I recently got a Gen 5 G19 with the Ameriglo Bold sights. Those sights are awesome and changed my opinion of Ameriglo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, for some reason I’m ever paid much attention to them but I will from now on.

CTobias

Lil-Rokslider
Finally I got a very short sort of rude email from glock store saying that simply said “trijicon makes the ameriglo nightsights, you have the right sights”....

So what you are saying is I shouldn't order anything from the glock store. Haha.

I need to get all my glock sights upgraded and finish my polymer 80 build.

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
Just had a LGS install a set of AmeriGlo sights on my G-26 Really like them and seem to be high quality.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
So what you are saying is I shouldn't order anything from the glock store. Haha.

I need to get all my glock sights upgraded and finish my polymer 80 build.

Well the glockstore won’t be getting anymore money from me. As it happens, I’ve found everything I wanted from the GS for cheaper elsewhere.

kda082

WKR
I just installed Ameriglo agent sights on my g19. Excellent quality. Glad they took care of you.

jmden

WKR
Had a somewhat similar experience last year and Ameriglo just shipped me out a new front sight free of charge. Needless to say, I have their Pro Glo sights on 4 pistols now...