Rugged Rental in SLC ??

Anybody have experience with vehicle rental from Rugged Rental? Will be in SLC late June and plan to head into Uintas for a few days. They appear to have a policy accepting of Forest Service roads. Won't be doing anything tremendous with the vehicle but I know one of the main roads is pretty lumpy. If summer grading has not been completed and the log trucks are active it could be doubly lumpy.

Just wondering if anyone has used them and can give a thumbs up or down? Trying to find the red flags before committing too hard.

Thanks for anything!

No experience with them but a half ton should get you most places there.
If focused on the west side what about a cheap car rental them a side by side from bear river lodge?

gbflyer

WKR
I have used them on 2 occasions. Great folks. They come pick you up at the airport in a camo bus! You can take their trucks off road and pull a trailer. Don’t bring it back super muddy...but you don’t have to detail it either...and they’ll be happy.

OP
A
Thanks guys!
Good to hear the positive comment gbflyer.
We will be in SLC for a few days and plan to pick up at the town location. Headed to the north slope for some fishing and scouting. Usually have my half ton but that is in season when driving from VA. Camping with my wife and will try something different with a Jeep this trip.

Thanks for the heads up on this place. Rented from national at the SLC airport this past weekend and a nice premium $ for 4wd got me a jeep latitude with about as much power as a few six year old girls pedaling their bikes.