Anyone in or near Boise ID

aussielr

FNG
A mate and I are coming from Australia and NZ in September for a hunt in Challis Idaho, That's all good but we need somehow to get from Boise to Challis and back again so i am wondering if there is anyone in Boise who would like some $$$$$$ to take us up to Challis and return to Boise a couple of weeks later.

We need to get to Challis on the afternoon 13th Sept and back to Boise on 30th

We just don't see the point in hiring a car to leave it sit for 2 weeks and the outfitter can't come get us

If anyone has a solution other than car hire would love to hear it but buses won't work as we have to much gear and also rifles with us

Thanks

Patrick

IdahoElk

WKR
I'd just rent a truck(forget a car). What happens when you get game? how will you take care of it? you will need transportation to go to a processor.
Getting from Boise to Challis is not the easiest thing,if you have game you're going to need lots of room for coolers/gear.Forget a bus,there aren't any.
Have you asked the outfitter to supply transportation?

I might be able to help you out, I have a 4 door pick-up with a flatbed so hauling gear or game would not be a problem. Work in Boise, but live in Eastern Washington and I don't see anything on my schedule that would prevent me from helping you guys out. Besides, I would get to see some new country.