Lifetime Cooler

That looks nice thanks for posting link. Please get back with your experience with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just put a shiti sticker on my cooler.
Funny never saw those before. Had a few coolers that would work on.
e6c4b7965e9de6a58460ffbab0b5a5f6.jpg

Yes. I have had one for a month. Three fridays ago, I put 8 lbs of ice, a room temperature 12 pack of Corona, 1/2 a case of room temperature spring water, and some meat snacks in it. I loaded it in my truck and the next morning, I stopped and put 20 lbs of ice in it on the way to camp. We were in and out of that cooler all weekend. By Sunday it was empty of corona and had 3 or 4 waters. We added 6 gatoraid to it when we got home and, I set it on the porch. it held ice to friday the following week. I drained the water and dried it out. Fast forward to last Wednesday. I put a case of room temperature water in it with 20 lbs of ice. We drank about 10 of those in the evenings by friday. When we added 12 more water, a gallon of milk, and a 6 pack of corona. I added 28 pounds of ice to that friday afternoon, loaded the cooler, went to NC for the weekend. So any people in and out, adding more drinks, etc..... The cooler is setting on my porch right now with 4 IPA beers I do not know who put in there, 3 corona's and, I drank the last two water after training tonight. Still has about 6 or 7 pounds of ice in it.

My conclusion is this. It flat out holds the dang ice man. I mean really well. My brothers yeti is no comparison. His words. Not mine. I am very pleased with the purchase

This is what Ive been waiting to hear. I'm ordering 2 . Thank you for sharing this. I sent the link to my sons also. We need coolers for when we go to open our off grid cabins up it takes a bit for the propane fridge and freezer to get cold. Great stuff here. Bye bye yeti and your over priced coolers. I know they are good but the price has always bothered me.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought one a few days back. I'll be using it pretty frequently in the next few days. Was going to buy a Cabelas but I cannot make my self spend $250.00+ on a cooler-at least not yet

There are a bunch of reviews on you tube check them out. I'm sold

mvmnts

WKR
Glad to see even more options, of which there are already a ton. Of course it holds ice great, there's nothing special about YETI or any other brand, this stuff isn't rocket science. These new coolers are just super burly. I'd love to see what YETI spends on marketing vs R&D. Buy something cheap like this and send a little cash to your favorite conservation group and you'll be way ahead of the game vs buying YETI.

bozeman

WKR
I'm waiting for the LifeTime 5 gallon bucket and seat/lid. Full Yeti setup is over $80....ha!

trslabaugh

Lil-Rokslider
Was looking for a good cooler for a WY antelope trip and this should fit the bill, thanks guys! Hope it'll hold 3 boned out antelope and ice.

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Coworker got one before a work related trip and we had it strapped to the top of a truck or in the sand/sun for the entire weekend. It kept ice and cold drinks. We later did the same thing at Elephant Butte, NM and, again, had cold drinks for days without adding ice. I'm giving serious consideration to putting one in my camper later this summer.

Oregon

WKR
Was looking for a good cooler for a WY antelope trip and this should fit the bill, thanks guys! Hope it'll hold 3 boned out antelope and ice.

Better get 2.

Great heads up on this product. I haven’t been in a Walmart in years, looks like I can keep that streak. They’ll drop it off on my front porch.

OP
ID_Matt

ID_Matt

WKR
I don't have first hand experience with the Ozark but from looking at the reviews the lifetime seems to be better reviewed. I have used the lifetime a couple times now and am really impressed. can't believe it was under $100

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
Just got one and used it for the first time this last weekend. Great cooler. I do wish they had a larger size too but for $100 is a great midsize cooler. I may buy a second one.