Colorado Draw Update Thread

davsco

WKR
email says i got my 4th choice elk, em02101r!!! any insight, etc appreciated for this code (units 21, 22, 30, 31, 32)!!!

AdamW

WKR
Drew my 2nd choice 1st rifle elk. Research and e-scouting starts right....meow.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
Got my elk tag same unit and season as last year where I got my very first elk. Hopefully my luck holds. Still waiting on deer.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Dude! You’ve got great luck with tags. Congrats on a busy year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony’s been commissioned by the Western Game and Fish agencies to thin all the herds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnboy

WKR
I'm confused.

I only applied for elk and deer preference points. I received two emails last night (both pertaining to Elk), the first a receipt that looks like a successful credit card charge, and the second also a receipt that includes a "NEW TOTAL PRICE 40.00 USD" along with the following text:

Elk Application
License Year: 2018
Your application was unsuccessful; however, you have received a preference point. If you selected an unsuccessful option, you will receive your unsuccessful option indicated below.
Unfortunately, we were not able to charge the Credit Card on file for your preference point. Please login to Home - Colorado Parks and Wildlife IPAWS to pay the BALANCE DUE for your preference point. Once logged into Home - Colorado Parks and Wildlife IPAWS navigate to the draws tab and click on Pay Balance. If you don't have access or need assistance making payment, please call 1-800-244-5613.

So I log into the website and browse to my "draws" link, and it lists my Deer point application as "Entered" and my Elk point application as "Not Awarded" (probably because I didn't receive a tag, which is correct, given that I didn't apply for one). Next to the Deer Application section is a button that says "Pay Balance", which leads to where I can pay an extra $40 for the Deer application, but there is no such option for Elk, which makes no sense, given that I was led there to settle my debt for the Elk Point!

Have any of you received similar emails? I'll probably have to call in for clarification.

willidru

WKR
I received my email for successful 2nd choice elk and my credit card just got charged for Mule Deer. 3rd rifle season lets get some weather this year.

SoDaky

WKR
I'm confused.

I only applied for elk and deer preference points. I received two emails last night (both pertaining to Elk), the first a receipt that looks like a successful credit card charge, and the second also a receipt that includes a "NEW TOTAL PRICE 40.00 USD" along with the following text:

So I log into the website and browse to my "draws" link, and it lists my Deer point application as "Entered" and my Elk point application as "Not Awarded" (probably because I didn't receive a tag, which is correct, given that I didn't apply for one). Next to the Deer Application section is a button that says "Pay Balance", which leads to where I can pay an extra $40 for the Deer application, but there is no such option for Elk, which makes no sense, given that I was led there to settle my debt for the Elk Point!

Have any of you received similar emails? I'll probably have to call in for clarification.

Ditto,same thing,no idea????

Johnboy

WKR
Ditto,same thing,no idea????

I keep getting a busy signal when attempting to call. I'm guessing they either screwed something up or the email is incorrect, and now a gazillion people are calling in to get it corrected. I'll post back here when it's resolved.

Otc i guess this year. Looks like we are riding the point creep wave. Didnt draw our almost guaranteed 2nd choice either.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

vanish

WKR
I keep getting a busy signal when attempting to call. I'm guessing they either screwed something up or the email is incorrect, and now a gazillion people are calling in to get it corrected. I'll post back here when it's resolved.

I imagine they're buried atm.

CPW said:
HUNTERS: We began posting Big Game (Moose, Bear, Deer, Elk & Pronghorn) draw results yesterday.

They will be species by species throughout the week. Customers should start seeing charges to their credit cards and changes to their accounts through Friday.

If you have a question about results/preference point levels please wait until Monday, June 11 for all results to be posted.

Thanks and good luck!