Colorado Draw Update Thread

Drew first rifle elk, as I stated earlier, but plains deer was unsuccessful. Which means antelope probably will bust, too. Last time they each took the same amount of points.....

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
No luck. I put in for 3rd rifle mule deer. +1 preference point, and I'll be hunting OTC elk during that time instead. No biggie.

My buddy said on bowsite that there was an email posted from CPW that stated next year application fees will increase. But if you’re still not fronting the tag fee anymore I don’t see that helping much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
Got my 3rd rifle deer tag with 2 points. Now hopefully antelope will be tomorrow. Success there should give me 3 antelope tags and 1 mule deer. Then maybe I can add an alligator or a Kansas landowner whitetail tag. Been trying to talk another buddy into applying for Coues so I can go with him and have a leftover tag or a lion and/or bear tag in my pocket.

Oh my...the drama builds and builds!

Using the stats I know I drew either first or second choice deer and I got the email for PP elk as I will be OTC elk this year.

Problem is, my wife had me enter (and pay for) my daughter and her husband for the same archery deer hunt that was my first choice. It is their first ever big game hunt and I was told to share, pay for their tags, and play nice. My credit card only got hit for 2 deer tags, however.

Therefore, either (1) I am going ML for deer and being a disgruntled but gracious guide to both my daughter and her husband since I cannot hunt that late hunt that was my "honey hole"(acceptable but not preferred), (2) going archery hunting with my daughter for her first hunt ever and her husband did not draw (YAY! preferred option!!!!!), or (3) she did not draw I am archery hunting with her husband (not preferred).

Let's just get it over with already so I know if I need to buy a shovel or not!!

I drew the ML deer tag and daughter drew archery deer. Don’t have to buy a shovel after all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
Drew Antlered Deer Muzzy as 2nd choice (47% chance vs leftover last year). PP 1st choice
Elk - have to look at OTC archery close to muzzy hunt

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I got my rejection deer notice and 10 emails with the leftover list.....that's right 10 of them......with no leftover list attached. SMH