Colorado Draw Update Thread

FINALLY no otc archery for me this year!!!
Drew an easy to get Elk tag I've been waiting 7 years for.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
There’s a link in the email to the leftover lists at least the one I got.
I got that too, from "noreply@cpw..." but it's broken. I click it and it just opens a new browser tab with my same email dashboard showing??

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
There’s a link in the email to the leftover lists at least the one I got.

Well, there's a "deerleftover.pdf" but it isn't a link on any of the 10 emails I got. So I guess I have to go search their website to try and find it. And they certainly don't make it easy to find stuff anymore on there.

TexasCub

WKR
Well, there's a "deerleftover.pdf" but it isn't a link on any of the 10 emails I got. So I guess I have to go search their website to try and find it. And they certainly don't make it easy to find stuff anymore on there.

I had the same problem using my iPad, then I held down on the link and it allowed me to copy it. Then I opened a new page with that copied link and the brochure of leftovers came up.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I had the same problem using my iPad, then I held down on the link and it allowed me to copy it. Then I opened a new page with that copied link and the brochure of leftovers came up.

I've tried clicking on it, I've tried copying it, I've tried right clicking it........and nothing. This is on my computer and email.

oldgoat

WKR
I was 0 for 3! Slight chance I'll get a left over deer tag that I should have put in for third choice, but never had an issue drawing my second choice before so I didn't look any farther! Totally bummed out!

vanish

WKR
I was 0 for 3! Slight chance I'll get a left over deer tag that I should have put in for third choice, but never had an issue drawing my second choice before so I didn't look any farther! Totally bummed out!

I have a good guess as to your second choice... My buddy and his two friends all applied for the same first and second choice as historically their second was an easy draw, and all drew nothing. The tags in that unit were cut by 35%.

They're kicking themselves for not putting in a third choice or leftover draw at all.

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
My credit card just got hit for my bear tag. Nothing yet on my CO profile page.

ETA - My hunting partner's card just got hit too.

The draw recap for pronghorn is out, but I don’t have a sales receipt email for pronghorn like I do deer and elk. I can see that I have A 68% chance at my 1st choice tag this, but don’t know if I drew it. Guess it’s a need to know thing and I don’t need to know.

Fitzwho

WKR
Dang it. That means I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to figure out if I was one of the 4 unlucky suckers who didn’t draw the antelope tag I applied for.