Colorado Draw Update Thread

robie

WKR
Well looks like bear is done, I just received my email. Hopefully they will start on pronghorn today.

sndmn11

WKR
Elk stats are up for all you asking about it. I swear I'm not going to get any real work done today.

Same here, the unit we put in for had for all elk seasons the same amount of tags as last year, but for all but one season the odds actually got better making it easier to draw from last year to this year.

swampokie

WKR
Same here, the unit we put in for had for all elk seasons the same amount of tags as last year, but for all but one season the odds actually got better making it easier to draw from last year to this year.

Well glad to hear it’s not all doom and gloom after all!!!

Fitzwho

WKR
Just checked mine. Looks like I’ll be chasing 3 pronghorn bucks this fall (NM, CO, and WY) and a mule deer buck in CO. Like somebody said earlier in this thread, haven’t ever been so excited for $800 bucks to disappear from my account.

Just got the email.... I drew my 105 antelope tag, too. Now I can hunt goats on the ranch I manage, and hit NW CO for first rifle elk. I'll also pick up a Plains Elk tag for the ranch, altho I've never seen them on the place during the long plains season, only during spring and summer. In fact, 2 cows drifted thru just yesterday....

edit to add pic. By the time I got my camera outta my boot, the first cow was by..

Last edited:

Vids

WKR
Anyone know date of results for leftover draw? Can't seem to find anything on that.

I don't know of a date, but the leftover list usually comes out around July 26. I would imagine leftover draw happens a week or so prior to that.