Tiny cabin build

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
One day i will share that gratification. Did you go off of a plan or is this the back of a napkin type plan that just turns out amazing?

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
One day i will share that gratification. Did you go off of a plan or is this the back of a napkin type plan that just turns out amazing?

It started from this pic only along with length, width, and height/pitch of roof

1c42a41af3c6a65d4f1df40bdc44d643.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boom

WKR
Wow!! Mighty fine work, it looks awesome!...but I can't believe you would install store bought doors on that beauty haha
This is one of my goals in life, get some land out in the wilderness, build my own cabin, and let the generations to come enjoy

i would sadly need to rely on store bought windows as well :( i have no skills.

boom

WKR
i have land in NM. in elk unit 36!

i should get off my ass and build a tiny cabin!! you mind if i come and kidnap you? :) (any food allergies/dietary restrictions, i need to know about first?)

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
i have land in NM. in elk unit 36!

i should get off my ass and build a tiny cabin!! you mind if i come and kidnap you? :) (any food allergies/dietary restrictions, i need to know about first?)

That is one sweet little cabin you built there Slim! I really like the flooring idea and also how you incorporated the reclaimed barn wood, well done indeed. Thanks for posting this and taking us through the building process.

CorbLand

WKR
Looks awesome. My grandpa bought some land in Island Park, Idaho back in the 70's. Drug a trailer house up there, put a roof over it and built a loft. Its nothing special but it beats what most people have. I am so thankful that he did it and we are able to use it.