Labrador breeder around western Montana?

MTtrout

WKR
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Folks,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I am looking for recommendations on lab breeders within a few hours of Western Montana, moving to Missoula in July. We recently had to put down our best friend and hunting partner of ten years and now ready to start that special bond again with a new pup. I have never gone through a breeder before and it seems not all breeders have the same level of quality/ standards so any help is appreciated! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Or any suggestions on how to determine which breeders are good or bad without seeing their kennel in person? Thanks[/FONT][/FONT]

bmart2622

WKR
Check out Rockin Z Labs, they are in Missoula and put out great dogs with strong hunt test pedigrees.
Bald Mountain Labs puts out good dogs as well.

Last edited:

blackdawg

WKR
Jazztime kennels used to have nice breedings, I believe they have a website. Call and talk puppies with them.I would also recommend studying the puppy classifieds on RetrieverTraining.net. Only purchase puppies with good health clearances, repeat,,only buy puppies with good health clearances. Remember,,The price of puppy is the cheapest part of owning the dog. Best of luck.

OP
MTtrout

MTtrout

WKR
Thanks guys! Sounds like Bald Mountain is going to have a litter or two this fall! Will check out the other two.