Elk calling help

Just got my diaphragms in and bugle tune. Looking for some direction as to where I can find some good insight and instructions on “how to” and situational calling. You tube seems to be hit or miss, at least the videos I’ve found.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Roes Hunting Resource. He has helped me alot for 30$ or so he has a site full of videos that teach you the science behind Elk communication. Its been eye opening

Wapiti1

WKR
Definately Elknut audio or videos. Also look up Corey Jacobsen elk calling on youtube. He has a couple of good how to call, and situational calling videos on there. One is with Randy Newberg.

Jeremy

gabenzeke

WKR
Rocky Jacobsen on YouTube was the most help for me. Take it slow. He taught his son, Corey Jacobsen so he's got to be doing something right. Plus, it's free!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

check out Steve Chappelle on YouTube. He's the guy who teaches you the basics along with rocky jacobsen. Both free. Elknut (elknut outdoors) RHR (roehuntingresources) and Corey Jacobsen (elk101) will teach you how to use the sounds to kill them.

Bdhuntin

FNG
I’ll second the ElkNut app and University of Elk Hunting by elk 101 (Corey Jacobsen). ElkNut app is a great $5 spent!