Washingon draw results

slvrslngr

WKR
So, how'd those applying in Washington do on the draw?

I pulled a Whidbey Is. muzzleloader second deer tag and that's it. At least I get some more opportunity close to home. General season for elk and deer, plus birds, will fill up my fall. Heck, I might even go for a bear this year.

colersu22

WKR
I just put in for points this year since I just started a couple years ago but did draw a spring bear tag but wasn’t able to fill it.

No limited entry tags for my son or I, but we did draw multi-season deer, so will have plenty of opportunities to spend timeout there chasing animals and feeding my soul. I'm also going to Alaska moose hunting in mid-September.

colersu22

WKR
I drew a moose tag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What unit if you don’t mind me asking? If you drew huckleberry you can PM me for info of where I was seeing moose on my trips for spring bear.

colersu22

WKR
No problem, congrats on the tag Grundy and hopefully we see some pics of a moose down.

no dice for me or my buddy.
archery bull, first choice observatory, second choice bethel.
looks like ill be spending my summer chasing salmon and crabs on my boat and then chasing cows OTC with my bow here, and headed to Idaho for rifle.
life really aint that bad is it?

Rick

FNG
Nothing for me on modern deer and Western muzzy cow draws. I pointed for bull elk due to conflicting dates with our Wyoming general season elk which isn't a bad trade off.

jmden

WKR
Quality bull and moose! Nice!

My daughter drew a youth deer tag on eastside, but that's it. Nothing for me and I put in for 7 special tags.

BluMtn

WKR
0 for 3 on draw tags. It should be that once you go over 20 bull points you should be given one on general principal.

HookUp

WKR
0 for 3 on draw tags. It should be that once you go over 20 bull points you should be given one on general principal.

Your not the only person that didn't draw with 20, a friend had 24 and notta.

Ronb

WKR
20 for me too and zip! What makes it worse, is seeing a friend at work draw a quality buck tag with zero pointsA little disappointed to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluMtn

WKR
What sucks is when you run into a hunter and find out he is hunting quality bull and then find out it is his third tag. Ran into a couple others who are on their second tag. Washington fish and game suck.