Washingon draw results

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing for me or my dad.

My son Dylan drew a youth deer tag (just allows him to shoot any deer instead of the three-point minimum). He also drew the Palouse whitetail tag, and he drew a youth cow elk tag for the Dayton unit.

Vandal 44

WKR
Grundy53, what unit did you draw, If it was Mica let me know and I will send you any trail cam pictures I have. I should have read a little further down, best of luck

I have 17 points quality bull and must everything else and nothing. two friends of mine put in partners for Peaches Ridge and they drew with only 6 points these same two clown drew peaches ridge 7 years ago. Looks like I will be the caller again

Last edited:

Grundy53

WKR
Grundy53, what unit did you draw, If it was Mica let me know and I will send you any trail cam pictures I have. I should have read a little further down, best of luck

I have 17 points quality bull and must everything else and nothing. two friends of mine put in partners for Peaches Ridge and they drew with only 6 points these same two clown drew peaches ridge 7 years ago. Looks like I will be the caller again
Aladdin, but thank you for the offer!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk