Yellowstone

LWC

FNG
Anybody see the premier of this show with Kevin Costner? Overall I liked it. Scenery is awesome. Some of the "ranching" scenes were totally unrealistic. See baby calf jumping up and running only seconds after being pulled. But I think it will be a pretty entertaining series. It is on the Paramount Channel. 241 I believe on direct tv.

Lots of language and a little skin, so not suitable for young viewers

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
I saw it. thought pretty much the same thing. was hoping it would be one I could watch with the kids but no. Kevin Costner is a good one so I am pretty sure it will be a good one to tune into.

ErikM

FNG
Acting is fair to poor at times, storyline is decent. Scenery more than makes up for all of it!! Going to give it a chance and see how series pans out. Still looking for a something to fill my Longmire void!

Pelagic

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. Really liking the drone shots they do. And Costner has been solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLB

WKR
Like the show but I don't care to watch the sex scenes or hear the fowl language. I have it to record and I'll just FF through those scenes. I was just down there in that area looking for a retirement home.

skifunk2

FNG
I agree with most everyone else. Costner will make this series. He’s no John Wayne, but he’s the best this generations got when it comes to westerns.

HookUp

WKR
I agree with most everyone else. Costner will make this series. He’s no John Wayne, but he’s the best this generations got when it comes to westerns.

Costner is a Tom Hanks. Same guy different movie. Brad Pitt in a River Runs Through It or Leo DiCaprio in The Revenant is a fine example of a standard to which Costner is not even close. The dude is a thinner Steven Seigal.

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Costner is a Tom Hanks. Same guy different movie. Brad Pitt in a River Runs Through It or Leo DiCaprio in The Revenant is a fine example of a standard to which Costner is not even close. The dude is a thinner Steven Seigal.

Steven Seigal... that is a low blow! I mean the guy did give us Bull Durham, Dances with Wolves, Field of Dream, The Untouchables, and... er The Guardian.... Anyway, storyline for Yellowstone has promise. We shall see.

Steven Seigal... that is a low blow! I mean the guy did give us Bull Durham, Dances with Wolves, Field of Dream, The Untouchables, and... er The Guardian.... Anyway, storyline for Yellowstone has promise. We shall see.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just so happens that yours is wrong.

Bull Durham, Dances with Wolves, Field of Dream, The Untouchables.
along with For Love of the Game, Tin Cup, Water World and 17 other movies that all have the exact same script and story line... just change the nouns and verbs and rake in the money without having to "create" something new...

NDGuy

WKR
Dances With Wolves alone makes him a legend. He's a good one!

I will have to try to get access to see this show.