Idaho Deer/Elk/Antelope Draw Results

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Was thinking maybe just maybe they'd post today, but nothing shows on my account. Everything got all jacked up and they moved the deadline to apply so naturally they'll probably report late??

If you hear anything, post it here, and subscribe if you want to be notified when people post.

Trust me when I say it's the fastest way to find out with out checking IDFG page constantly as Roksliders are all over this stuff!

Don't forget that their system changed again this year so be sure and have your UN/PW for you new account.

kopecsean

FNG
Thank you for the update! Time to start checking...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Moose, sheep and goat draw results were two weeks late. I imagine this one will be late too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mac7

WKR
Ya thinking will be lucky to hear before July this year. But hope I'm wrong.

Jim Carr

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it better not I've already been at the edge of my seat all week and such a letdown when the weekend hit .

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
IDFG did a report on the “process”. Stated the deadline is July 10th, i think. Tried to find link but can’t.

I can’t find the link, but essentially blamed mail in applications for the delay.

They changed providers.

Turkey and Bear was late. Trophy species was late.

My guess....We will get results closer to the 10th than not.

I’m not happy.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm subscribing and hoping & praying I draw even though my wife will surely kick me in the balls if I draw another tag this year. When your luck is good keep rolling the dice!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
IDFG did a report on the “process”. Stated the deadline is July 10th, i think. Tried to find link but can’t.

I can’t find the link, but essentially blamed mail in applications for the delay.

They changed providers.

Turkey and Bear was late. Trophy species was late.

My guess....We will get results closer to the 10th than not.

I’m not happy.

They were forced to change the contractor that does the draw by legislation, just remember that type of thing in the fall when its voting season

sneaky

"DADDY"
They were forced to change the contractor that does the draw by legislation, just remember that type of thing in the fall when its voting season
Soooooo.... figure out who is getting the kickback from this and vote them out. You don't mess with a guy's deer tags.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If they are out by July 10th, they are not late, I understand the frustration, but I do not understand the constant negativity of hunters
20730a7f6a37a84a59fa23709c7f5ca9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We’re just having a little fun Brandon. And July 10, although that’s been printed in the regulation since I was a teenager, we’ve always known before that, and the last 10 years it’s been more like the 20th to 25 June. So we just want our candy back, that’s all. And I do like the Clinton meme

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Salty... yeah!

I don’t care how they ‘draw’ the tags. But can we start the process earlier? How about February or March? Finding out in July that you drew a hunt that starts in August is retarded.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yip, NM, UT all report early and it’s nice to help plan. WY, ID, AZ are so late that it’s harder to plan. I want as much time as possible.

TheTone

WKR
I would be fine with moving the draw until march or april. I would just like to see people not think of Idaho as a last resort for a tag and commit earlier. It could improve draw odds.

Salty... yeah!

I don’t care how they ‘draw’ the tags. But can we start the process earlier? How about February or March? Finding out in July that you drew a hunt that starts in August is retarded.

I know right!? Even California results are out.