No camo!!

Tick

WKR
Almost all of my hunting clothes are earth colors but finding a deal is what I consider most. I don't believe an animal has ever busted me because of my clothing color. It seems the outdoor clothing companies are providing more earth color options than in the past.

I would rather have non camo but do you have issues with the jackets or other articles not being quiet material?

elkguide

WKR
I would rather have non camo but do you have issues with the jackets or other articles not being quiet material?

One of the reasons that I look at camo is because of the quality of the fabrics (quietness, movement and durability) that are found in hunting clothing. Otherwise, I'm still shopping on the "SALE RACK" and if my camo doesn't match...… I'll just try and not be seen in public!

swampokie

WKR
I normally hunt in red flannel jacket and wrangler 13 mwz. Im going to kuiu and kryptek though. I don't feel nearly as cool when I take a photo with a harvested animal and people ask me if I was wearing that. I want my photos to reflect the true coolness of my nature. Also feel like I look stupid waterfowl hunting with the red flannel. One vote for camo as long as its cool camo

tracker12

WKR
I started buying earth tone clothing from Sitka and Prana a few years ago. I'm dome with camo and left in my pants.

HookUp

WKR
I have an issue dropping a lot of money on a piece and looking like a bumpkin wearing that same great clothing in town. The positive side of camo is it hides sweat and blood stains a lot better.

Earth tone pants with an asat top is pretty good for most circumstances. If I was to stop buying camo it would be in base layers and pants first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread makes me glad to live in a place where no one bats an eye if you roll up in the grocery store in full camo during hunting season.

HookUp

WKR
This thread makes me glad to live in a place where no one bats an eye if you roll up in the grocery store in full camo during hunting season.

The problem is getting lumped in the crowd who goes to the store wearing slippers, sweat pants and wal -mart real tree hoody that's faded out. Same group road hunts with cases of beer. I see a ton of these people and want zero affiliation.

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
A bull I took a couple of years ago.
1c8a3aa57749c8cb5eadeb79aabe1da3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
haha..I was the one going through the wet reprod..threw on a pair of old cabelas bids as not to get completely soaked..not because they were camo!! It does ruin a great pic though!!

Rokwiia

WKR
Earth tones are ASAT. Not a lick of green in it and it's been successful for decades.

ASAT is a pattern that draws peoples attention at the coffee shop in town. "What the devil are all those squiggly lines?"