Welcome to the party Outdoorsmans !! (better late than never:)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

This might start an argument, but the guys at Outdoorsmans have probably pioneered more optics accessories and improvements than anyone. Add to that their line of western specific hunting gear that many of our members and staff have long used and approved, it's no-brainer to click their way. Here's a few of the projects we've done with them:

Review: Outdoorsmans Pan Head - Rokslide

[video=youtube_share;98_1ORKYIAk]https://youtu.be/98_1ORKYIAk[/video]

Please give them a Rokslide welcome.

For those of you who just arrived on planet earth and haven't heard of Outdoorsmans, here's a little background:

"The Outdoorsmans started in 1982 with the mission of bringing hunters the best gear on the market. Since then, we have grown into a one-stop shop for all of your western hunting needs. With our complete line of tripods, heads and our pack systems, we build gear designed for the way you hunt. By also carrying high-end optics, we can get you set up with everything you need to have a successful season."

They've been at this western gear game longer than many of our members have been alive!!

So expect more of Outdoorsmans on Rokslide in the coming months. Right now they have a sweeeeet tripod system (tripod, head, & adapter plate) giveaway here:

Enter to Win an Outdoorsmans Tripod

Just provide and email and share with some buddies and you're in.

Last edited:

ORHunter

WKR
Sweet! Hopefully a discount code is coming soon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Outdoorsmans

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the introduction, Robby! We are super excited to be a sponsor on one of the best hunting forums on the internet!

Make sure everyone gets entered to win the Complete Tripod Setup by clicking on the Ad and entering your email address!

We are here to answer any gear questions or western hunting questions anyone may have.

We hope you have a great season this year, Jake!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite tripod heads! Glad you guys are officially part of Rokslide.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Stid2677

WKR
Welcome, great products and service. I have several of their custom turrets and their pan head is awesome.

fRqwwLfh.jpg

FlyGuy

WKR
Cookies and milk.

I just went all in on an outdoorsmans system earlier this spring going into bear season. Man it is a great system to use across multiple optics. Glad to have you! Looking forward to the content you guys can provide.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the introduction, Robby! We are super excited to be a sponsor on one of the best hunting forums on the internet!

Make sure everyone gets entered to win the Complete Tripod Setup by clicking on the Ad and entering your email address!

We are here to answer any gear questions or western hunting questions anyone may have.

We hope you have a great season this year, Jake!

Guess I will have to disagree with this post.
Rokslide is not "one of the best hunting forums on the internet"........it IS the best.

Welcome Outdoorsmans......you all make and sell great stuff. The tripod adapter is a game changer.

Randy

jspradley

WKR
Welcome! I *almost* wish I weren't going hunting next weekend so I can go ahead and send my shiny new EL 12x50s out to them for a stud install! lol

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! I *almost* wish I weren't going hunting next weekend so I can go ahead and send my shiny new EL 12x50s out to them for a stud install! lol

I’ve debated for years on having a stud installed on my 8x Swaro EL. Let me know if you get it done and what you think. I believe these guys at the Outdoorsmans were the pioneers in that mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrh6.7

WKR
Another welcome to the Outdoorsmans. Awesome gear!

I’ve debated for years on having a stud installed on my 8x Swaro EL. Let me know if you get it done and what you think. I believe these guys at the Outdoorsmans were the pioneers in that mod.

I picked up 8x32 and 12x50's earlier this year and sent them immediately to Arizona for the stud install. I am super happy with how they turned out. Stinks that they have to be pressed in, vs the slc's but I wouldn't be without the stud.