FS: Remington 700 VSSF (Sendero) 22-250

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a Remington 700 VSSF (S.A. Sendero) in 22-250. The rifle is in good shape and I will tell you what I know. I got this in a multi-gun trade about a year ago and have never fired it. It has several (5 or 6) minor knicks and scrapes that I have tried to capture in multiple pictures. I don't think the guy took very good care of it as it did have light surface rust starting in a few spots. I cleaned it up. The stock, when it came to me, was covered in camo tape. I removed it and the adhesive. There is still residue that is not sticky, it has just caused discoloration to where the whole stock now looks dirty all the time. I didn't care since I was going to Krylon it if I kept it. It will come with a set of 30MM Leupold rings. They had some rust on them that I cleaned up also. This rifle is not mint; but, it is not a piece of crap either. I am pricing it accordingly at $765 shipped and insured.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I did as I was told Cove-Creek.

I'll put it into a black, MDT LSS chassis with an MDT magazine instead of the factory stock for an additional $450.

Cove-Creek

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the quick response and for a smooth transaction. It was nice meeting you.

Rifle was just as described, if not better. Do not hesitate to do business with BigSky.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the kind words Cove-Creek. I hope you and your son pop many prairie dogs with that rig.

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've got one of these with less than 50 rds. through it. Haven't been handloading, but Rem. factory ammo has worked well.