Custom Bowen Redhawk in 475 Linebaugh

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom-built Ruger Redhawk in 475 Linebaugh by Hamilton Bowen of Bowen Custom Arms. This is the 5-shot L-frame caliber conversion built on a blued model of the Redhawk with the optional muzzle brake and extended firing pin installed in addition to all the normal work. The brake is a chambered style with a restrictor plate, all machined integral to the barrel and is unobtrusive and very effective. The handgun kicks less than any 44 magnum I have ever owned. The 5-inch barrel is made by Pac-nor and includes the Hogue Bantam rugger grips. Bowen shot to regulate the sights and then all the metal was matte hard chromed by Accurate Plating and Weaponry. Check out Bowen’s site to see all he does to convert the Ruger. A custom-built Diamond D Guide’s Choice Leather Chest Holster with a 5-Loop Guide’s Choice Leather Reload. I have fired this approximately 200 times with factory Hornady ammo of 350 and 400 grains.

Current cost to purchase the gun to build on, for Bowen to convert and to buy the accessories would be well over $4500, plus a year or more wait time. My price with free shipping is $3500. I accept USPS Money Orders and personal checks only. Trades may be considered for Black Powder Cartridge Rifles like the Sharps, Rolling Blocks, Hepburns, Ballards and such. I like them in 45-90, 45-70, 40-65, 38-55 and 22LR. Also like Ruger No.1s, Savage 99s, Winchester 94s and Travor X95. Your FFL must be willing to accept from a private person. Contact me for any questions or pictures. Thanks.

Jerry

PZQjBuO.jpg

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll vouch for Bowen work. Have a custom 44 redhawk 4"Bbl and a 500 linebaugh with 5" Bbl in a Blackhawk. He does excellent work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned over a dozen Bowen built handguns. Every one of them was a piece of art and exceptional in every way. I have over the last two years, sold all but two, as I do not need the big bore handguns after leaving Alaska. This one I am selling now is one of the best I had built and has small features that Bowen will not perform on a Redhawk anymore. The holster is custom built for this revolver.

Jerry