WTS: Two Ruger Revolvers

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Ruger revolvers that I got in a trade and wish to sell. Both are used, but not by me.

SPF First up is a Ruger Speed Six in stainless-steel and in 9MM, which are hard to find. Round butt and 2.5-inch barrel with Pachmayr grips with the silver Ruger medallion. Also comes with nine new full-moon clips and one new moon tool to insert and remove the 9MM ammo. Revolver is in good shape with no damage. There are rub marks on the SS from holster wear but functions perfectly. Generally, I see these at $600 to $700 but will sell for $550 shipped or $500 FTF. SPF

Next up is a Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp model in 38/357, and was a limited edition production. It has been fired, but not by me. The guy who had it said he fire it less than 20 times. Stainless-steel with Hawkeye finish (like the rifle) and square butt custom Ruger factory grips. Has a three-inch barrel and Novak sights. In excellent shape with the original box, handgun lock and paperwork. These are still advertised and new ones are over $700. I am selling it for $650 shipped or $600 FTF.

Your FFL must be willing to accept from a private person if shipped. Prices are firm and no trades. Contact me for any questions or pictures. Thanks.

Jerry

BWcwKH1.jpg

Last edited: