28 Nosler Converted Savage Model 111

LifeAndLiberty

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: 3/5/18 Deep price drop and bump.

EDIT: additional information: the stock is the Savage Accustock and the trigger is the Savage Accutrigger. It has the stock 24" barrel. I would share all my load data with the person who eventually purchases this rifle.

I am considering selling my Savage Model 111 converted professionally by a gunsmith from 7mm Rem Mag to 28 Nosler. The rifle was a project undertaken for a trip which did not take place, and changing priorities in my life (I swear I blinked and now there are four kids that look like me running around in my house) is causing me to reconsider where I have funds tied up. The rifle was cerakoted OD green for the stock and flat dark earth for the barrel. Included are over 100 brass (either unfired or fired less than twice) and about 200 bullets mostly 175 grain Nosler partitions with just shy of two boxes of 160 grain accubonds. Currently mounted on the rifle is a Leupold VX-6 2-12x42 with flip caps which I would sell with the rifle or separately. Less than 200 rounds down the barrel, range-fired only never carried in the field. Also included is a set of Redding Competition dies, RCBS shell holders, and a custom made Lee Factory Crimp Die as well as a custom case length gauge which I had hornady make me to measure max COAL from the ogive to the base. The pouch pictured on the stock is not included. Any questions, feel free to message me. Can provide additional pictures or details upon request. $900 for the rifle, brass, bullets, and all reloading equipment plus actual shipping, and $800 for the scope (free shipping on that which I have the box for). If you want the whole package, I would be willing to sell it as a unit for $1650 plus actual shipping to your FFL. thank you for your consideration and please message me if you have any questions or for more information. Note: the detachable magazine now holds 2 rounds so it is a 2+1 rifle and also note that the magazine is longer than the max COAL of this rifle so you are not constrained by the magazine length when determining your bullet seating depth.

fd72e4d340ead02bf375e47539d51eca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
L

LifeAndLiberty

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What brand barrel? And is it factory stock?

The barrel is the 24" Savage stock barrel. The stock is the Savage Accustock. It has the Savage Accutrigger. Other than the Cerakote/reaming the chamber conversion to 28 Nosler, it is otherwise stock.

OP
L

LifeAndLiberty

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - checking to see if there is any interest now that tax returns have arrived! Message me with any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk