Two 270's - Pre 64 Model 70 and Kimber Montana

Journeyman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How you doing fellas, I'm looking to change things up a bit in the gun safe this winter so I need to make some room and generate some cash. FYI I've never sold a rifle before so you'll have to bear with me on the shipping but my prices include shipping and paypal goods/services.

I'm asking $900 each.

First off is the pre 64 model 70. Serial number puts it about 1952 I believe. I hunted with it for 1 season. I never developed a load for it, just sighted it in at 200 with some Hornady American hunter then went out and shot a mulie at 320. It's by no means a collector, just a classic american hunting rifle. Rifle comes with the Leupold dual dovetail mounts/rings. Bipod is not included

Next is my Montana. This has been my go to rifle for the last 3 years I believe. This thing is a shooter. Confirmed sub MOA out to 500 yards from prone off a harris bipod. I've got a pretty devastating load for it with Barnes 110 grain TTSX's that I'd be happy to share. Rifle comes with the Talley mounts/rings. Bipod and scope are not included

I tried to take some nice-ish pics but I'm no photographer. If you have any questions please let me know. I'm open to trades but I'm planning to put the money towards a Tikka CTR in 6.5 creed with a 24" stainless barrel.

cf9WIp5.jpg

LHnUfkw.jpg

sF72rYg.jpg

ipPSkVU.jpg

gDJWEcr.jpg

scO8tIR.jpg

H1CvIKK.jpg

UELBR0v.jpg

OP
Journeyman

Journeyman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Weekend bump...open to trades for swaro 15x56's, possibly a high end tripod, other guns of course