Pac-Nor 30 Caliber Barrel

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spf Pac-Nor 30 Caliber Barrel Spf

SPF

I have a Pac-Nor 28-inch 30 caliber barrel blank left over from some projects that I no longer need. It is the stainless steel, R5, Super-Match, with 1X9 twist model. This twist and R5 land and grooves is great for the heavy weight bullets. It is new and never used, of course. It can contoured and threaded for any action/stock channel by your smith. Current cost is $325 plus shipping from Pac-Nor. The color of the pic is a little brown due to my camera, sorry. My price of $300 includes shipping.

I accept USPS Money Orders and personal checks. (No PayPal) Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you set on your price?

I would be willing to offer you $250 shipped to my Alaska Address. I get these barrels at 10 percent off retail which puts it at $292.50 plus $15 in shipping for a total of $307.50.

This particular barrel blank is not even close to my desired contour which will cost another $50 plus shipping, that is where I am coming up with the $250 price. Bought directly from PAC NOR I would get the desired contour for the $307.50. Not trying to beat you down on price but simply trying to offer you a fair price what I can buy the barrel for. I see this has been advertised now for a month with an unknown amount of interest.

If you are interested in the deal PM me and we will exchange phone numbers. I would need a CLEAR picture of the proof mark on the one end of the barrel (shank) that is normally where chambers would be cut on a contoured barrel. This will give a factory discerption of the barrel etc for me.

Last edited: