Axtell (Riflesmith) Sights FS

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF Axtell (Riflesmith) Sights FS SPF

SPF

I have two Axtell (Riflesmith) globe sights and two tang sights for sale. They have been sitting in my BPCR supplies for years. The front sights are the Winchester/Stevens style but dovetail is for a Sharps, and tang sights are for the Sharps 1874, 1875 and 1877 rifles and for the Rolling Block #1 and #5 or Hepburn #3 rifles. Both tang sights come with mounting screws and the globe sights can be modified to fit smaller dovetails. Prices include shipping. They are numbered 1 to 4.

1. Used Winchester/Stevens style globe sight with .435 to .440 dovetail. (Hard to measure correctly) Has some blue wear but is in great shape and complete with insert and clip. $125

2. Used Winchester/Stevens globe sight with .450 to .455 dovetail. (Hard to measure correctly) Has some blue wear but is in great shape and complete with insert and clip. $125

3. New, but looks slightly used, Sharps 1874/75/77 mid-range vernier tang sight. The blue is worn in places but the detent has not been cut. $300

4. New Rolling Block #1 and #5/Hepburn #3 mid-range vernier tang sight. Blue is great and the detent has not been cut. $350

I accept checks and USPS Money Orders. (No PayPal). Contact me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: