Christensen Arms 338 Lapua

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF Christensen Arms 338 Lapua SPF

SPF

Original buyer purchased this rifle new at the Dallas 2012 Safari Club Show at the Christensen Arms booth for $4900. He bought it to take on an African hunt, but the Professional Hunter advised him to bring a 375 H&H instead. Owner fired it 30 times before putting it in the safe where it has sat for over 5 years. I received it from him in 2018. I have never shot this rifle.

He did not have a build sheet, so I contacted Christensen Arms who advised that they do not have any build sheets for any rifle built before 2015 available. However, they did recall this specific rifle as a custom built 338 Lapua that they made just for the Dallas 2012 Safari Club Show. They did sell it to the owner I received it from for $4900. They told me they went all out on this rifle for the show and to build it now would cost much more. It comes with:

• Modified stainless steel Remington 700 magnum action (Trued and squared) with Christensen arms logo
• Bolt is fluted and skeletonized with black Cerakote finish, double ejectors, and Sako style extractor installed
• Modified 27-inch Shilen 1X10 twist stainless steel match grade barrel with carbon fiber wrap installed
• Barrel is free floated
• Removable Titanium muzzle break (5/8X24 twist) installed
• Timney Trigger installed and set at 3 pounds
• Aerograde carbon fiber thumbhole stock with natural carbon fiber finish (Matches the barrel) with a modified beavertail forearm and enhanced comb
• Two sling swivel studs installed
• One Accurate Mag 5-round magazine and trigger guard with tactical release installed
• Action is full length bedded with carbon fiber pillars
• Limbsaver recoil pad with Christensen Arms logo installed

The entire rifle, with an empty magazine, weighs 7 pounds even and would make an excellent long-range hunting rifle for elk and moose. The addition of mounts, rings, scope, ammo and sling will up the weight accordingly. All Remington 700 style mounts, one and two piece, including 0, 10, 15 and 20 MOA, can be mounted. Custom mounts of more than 20 MOA can also be mounted.

I am selling it for $4000 shipped. I accept Bank Cashers Checks and USPS Money Orders only. Your FFL must be willing to accept from a private person. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: