Fs- winchester 270 model 70 extreme weather custom shop rifle

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
SPF- winchester 270 model 70 extreme weather custom shop rifle

SPF- is my Dad's Winchester Extreme Weather Model 70 270 Custom Shop rifle. He ordered this in 2003 and received it 2 years later on February 16, 2005. He passed away and the rifle was passed on to me. The gun has been in my safe ever since. I'm not even sure if it was ever fired. The gun features at Satin Glass bead finish and is chambered in 270 Right hand. The barrel is a 24" Krieger Match Grade Cut rifed stainless steel fluted round barrel. The stock is a McMillan Black Fiberglass Custom Classic configuration with check piece- 1" black decelerator recoil pad. Claw controlled round feed extraction with action hand honed and work performed in all key areas. I have attached the Winchester Custom Shop letter from Leslee Dengler Manager of the custom shop. I will also send a copy with the gun.
My dad paid $2783.04 in 2005 after a 2 year wait. The rifle also has a Leupold VXII Silver Duplex 3x9x40 Silver scope if you so choose. I'm asking $2600 without the scope and $2895 with the scope with no 2 year wait.
I'm not an FFL so if your FFL will accept deliver from a private party then shipping will be $40. Add $35 fee if I need to send from my FFL.
The only Trades considered would be a custom revolver from Hamilton Bowen or a Freedom Arms model 97 in 45LC or 44 Mag.
The trade must be in new condition and come with paperwork and box.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more Pictures. I'm located in Oregon.
541 525-3724 cellwinchester full shot.jpgmarlin name 2.jpgmarlin bolt.jpgWinchester custom shop letter.jpg

Last edited: