Swarovski PVI Scope

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF Swarovski PVI Scope SPF

SPF

Like new Swarovski PVI 1,25-4x24 with Swarovski Rail with box and paperwork. I separately purchased the Swarovski Ruger M77/Hawkeye mounts (not a lot of these were made) which means no rings are required and the scope mounts closer to the bore. The mounts do not work on the Ruger No.1 as they take other mounts. I also purchased the BE2 illumination kit so that the Circle Dot reticle will illuminate. I then purchased the extended windage knob that holds a replacement battery. (extra battery is included) I added Butler Creek flip open covers. The scope functions perfectly. You can find other mounts for this rail scope online but does take some looking.

Total cost to me was originally over $1700 for everything. Will sell for $1200, and that includes free shipping. Perfect setup for any Ruger M77/Hawkeye big/dangerous game rifles as you can keep both eyes open at the lower power.

I accept checks and USPS Money Orders. (No PayPal). Contact me with questions, pictures, trades, or offers. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: