Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1 MOAR Illuminated reticle - $950

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1, MOAR, Illum - like new, comes with everything like it would if you bought it brand new.

This is a catch and release that I picked up from another member ~2 weeks ago. The scope is really nice and in perfect condition...9.9/10. No ring marks or scuffs, glass hasn't even been touched. The Rokslider that had it never hunted with it, only mounted it and took it to the range and went a different route so he sold it to me.

I am selling because I fell into a rifle that was free to me so I bought 3 different scopes for it and picked the one I preferred. This NF is really nice and I have wrestled with keeping it for a "future rifle" that I may or may not ever have someday, but ultimately don't need it right now.

I paid $950 shipped, so I am selling it for $950 shipped. Thats $300 less than new and I guarantee you any retailer would shove this back on the shelf and it would pass for new all day long.

PayPal only, F&F or add the fee.

NF Scope 1.jpgNF Scope 2.jpg

Last edited:

lintond

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Would have snatched this up a month ago. Bump for a good scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am keeping a vx6HD 3-18x44 and a zeiss v6 3-18x50, haven’t figured out which one will go on the new rifle, will pick one, then the other is going on my trusty 300wsm.

This Nightforce SHV f1 model is great, I just wanted to keep it a little lighter one two rifles. I’m trying to keep both at it under 8lbs.

Last edited: