Bergara HMR Pro?

I played with one at my local gun shop the other day and it seems really nice. He would let it go for $1500 which I don’t think is terrible? Does anyone have any pros or cons on the gun?

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 2 B-14 HMR's in 300wm coming, plan on running one and selling the other. I've been anxious for their release after the success the 308 and 6.5cm's have been. I really like that the actions are m700 component compatible, a good bbl contour and threaded. The stock is a big standout as well, adjustability makes life so much more simple. I'll throw out my opinion after I've had some time with it for sure

OP
S
Sounds great! Thanks. Much not be much love for the bergara here or not too many have got there hands on the pro yet.

I attended the Bergara Experience in Colorado 2 weeks ago. Sot all the rifles they had. The HMR Pro is a bit diiferent spec wise, than the standard HMR. The Pro has a 5.5 countour barrel. It was noticeable. The action was super slick, especially when compared the the standard HMR.

We shot at lots of distances and the only trouble with the 6.5 at 1100 yards was the variable winds from 8-15 MPH or so. It was comfy to shoot. Not too terribly heavy. And it looks like a winner!