Bipod Shootout Review, By Justin Crossley (and win one of three bipods!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide Moderator, Justin Crossley, just did one of the biggest shootouts I've seen on rifle bipods, along with a video overview.

If you're taking pokes at a far yonder, this review is for you.

If you've overspent your hunting budget and are trying to earn honey points with the wife, then this review might help as we're giving away THREE of the bipods tested.

Here are the rules:

1) Read the Review
Bipod Shootout Review

2) Watch the Video (not a rule, but you should subscribe to that Youtube Channel so you don't miss Rokslide videos!)
[video=youtube_share;yqSHLs-dCps]http://youtu.be/yqSHLs-dCps[/video]

3) Post on this thread your choice of the three bipods named in the video for the giveaway.

I'll draw from the first 50 qualified entries to post (no double entries, Rokslide member only, and no funky stuff) later in the week, then we'll get these bipods coming to the winners in time for the hunt.

I'll give #1 drawn first choice of bipod, #2 first choice from remaining two, #3 takes the last one remaining

I'll post on this thread the winners. You'll have 24 hours to respond, or I'll redraw for your bipod (I'd suggest subscribing at "Thread Tools" top of this post but keep in mind you will get notification every time someone posts, FYI)

Just another way to get some great gear into the hands of the best members on the internet: Roksliders.

Oh yea, Facebook haters can rejoice- no FB entry required (Robby takes a bow).

May the neediest guys win!

Last edited:

Stwrt9

WKR
lots of cool innovations in the bipod market. thanks for the review! always been a fan of the Harris 6-9, thanks rokslide!

WRO

WKR
Extreme outer limits bipod for me..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

weaver

WKR
Can't beat these odds!
Ill take the evopod if I'm a lucky winner.

bhylton

WKR
any of the carbon units would be awesome. a big improvement over the caldwell ive been using for several years ;)

Grumman

WKR
Extreme Outer Limits would be my pick.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!

Oh and a question for Justin about the Javelin. The magnet mount sounds really intriguing and gotta love the lightweight of it. How strong did you find the mount? Would you trust it to stay on the rifle through a long pack in, or a jarring 4x4 ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Boreal

WKR
Awesome. Good review. Since a lightweight mountain rifle is next on my list, it's the Javelin for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk