Christensen Arms ELR

Axlrod

WKR

Great review Broz!
But I went on Christensen's web site and under the ELR specs it says " 338 Lapua Only Available With Dropbox Magazine"
Can you tell me if it is available with the BDL bottom metal like in your review?
Thanks

Broz

WKR
Great review Broz!
But I went on Christensen's web site and under the ELR specs it says " 338 Lapua Only Available With Dropbox Magazine"
Can you tell me if it is available with the BDL bottom metal like in your review?
Thanks

I think this is a recent upgrade. When I got mine it stated a hinged bottom metal. Not sure if they will offer it both ways or not.

Jeff

bigjoe018

FNG
Anybody running this in 300 RUM? Looking at 300 WM, 300 RUM, and possibly 338 Lapua but wondering how bad recoil will be in this light of a rig.[/QUOTE]

We bought one for my wife in a 300 rum. The recoil is very manageable. We broke the barrel in a day and half. Christensen says the break in process takes 60 rounds. Once break in was complete, the gun shot very accurate groups with factory nosler ammo. The best was almost 1/4 moa. You can message me if you have any questions.

I got the 338 Lapua in the BA Tactical and recoil is extremely manageable for me. The noise factor makes up for it though! I wouldn't want to shoot it without hearing protection even in a hunting situation. I absolutely love that gun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Broz, I figured this might be a good thread to ask about rings for a Christensen arms ELR in 7mm Rem Mag

A buddy of mine just ordered one and he's most likely going with a Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50

Would you or anyone know what height rings he should run?

I've told him to just get the scope first and we will stack coins and measure but if someone already has this combo worked out we can run with it.