Bushnell LRHS - Anyone have any experieince with these?

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I just put a down payment on one of these theough GA Precision. Hopefully my rifle is ready when the scope arrives.

texag10

WKR
I received my 3-12 LRHS and sent it back to bushnell same day, elevation turret was busted, took ever increasing effort to turn then I could hear something rattling around in the scope body. 2 emails in 2 weeks (they've had it for 3) and no ETA on when I might get it back. Looks like I will be calling tomorrow to try and get an answer.

EDIT: Scope was unable to be repaired. I was given the option of a black 3-12 LRTSi or an FDE 3-12 LRTS and chose the illuminated model. Not terribly excited about the weight gain over a scope that was already a bit heavier than I wanted on a Fieldcraft, but am happy they are making it right. Now I just need to decide if I will sell it or not.

Last edited:
For anyone still subscribed and interested, I have one of these up for sale in the classifieds

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think I'm set on these....

IMG_2195_zpsad0ae8le.jpg

Wrench

WKR
Geez....I thought my 3 was showing a love for the product. Way to play Huntsman. 20191025_172919.jpg

I've nearly decided on a LRHS 4.5-18x44 (illuminated) for a 6.5-284 I just bought. I've never used ffp before and the last question I have is about punching paper with ffp.

My local range where I do most shooting only has target boards from 100 to 300. Will this reticle in ffp be a hinderance at this distance? I'm worried about the reticle covering up the shots of the teeny-tiny groups I imagine myself putting down with this new rifle. (Ha!)

I've nearly decided on a LRHS 4.5-18x44 (illuminated) for a 6.5-284 I just bought. I've never used ffp before and the last question I have is about punching paper with ffp.

My local range where I do most shooting only has target boards from 100 to 300. Will this reticle in ffp be a hinderance at this distance? I'm worried about the reticle covering up the shots of the teeny-tiny groups I imagine myself putting down with this new rifle. (Ha!)

The g2h is a little thicker than ideal on 18x for bughole paper punchin but it still works fine. They don’t make LRHS anymore, only LRTS which has the thinner g3 reticle. The non illuminated version is thinner than the illum as well.

WCB

WKR

I've never understood why people think a FFP reticle is too big to shoot for groups. It all depends on the actual sub tension specs. if it is .25Moa thats what it covers at any magnification. I have the 3-12LRHS and zero issues shooting groups. .3 MOA with my 6.5 Creed last weekend 0-400 yards.