Please Welcome Back Hells Canyon Armory, Rokslide Sponsor

Welcome back brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!
Here's a 300 Winmag headed out the door this week. Yes I know I still have to drop a trigger in it ;) but I did include it on the scale.
28" #5 Spiral fluted Benchmark, LPA Razor Ti, Manners EH1, kampfeld brake, Hawkins BDL.... 7.75 lbs. $3600 build.

ef12cd5611d173a7b7f0f8c9de30579e.jpg

BULLBLASTER

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks man!
Here's a 300 Winmag headed out the door this week. Yes I know I still have to drop a trigger in it ;) but I did include it on the scale.
28" #5 Spiral fluted Benchmark, LPA Razor Ti, Manners EH1, kampfeld brake, Hawkins BDL.... 7.75 lbs. $3600 build.

ef12cd5611d173a7b7f0f8c9de30579e.jpg

👍 Can't wait to get that sucker in my mitts!

And sure glad the wife isn't on rokslide to see the price! Hahahah

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome and inquiries so far!

Also I accidentally deleted a PM yesterday while cleaning out my inbox and can't remember who it was from. So if you've sent me a PM recently and I haven't responded could you please resend it?

Oh and I was lucky enough to lay the hammer down on this beautiful young boar last weekend on my spring bear tag! That carbon 280Ackley with 140 VLD's dropped him in his tracks even with a behind the shoulder shot. Love that rifle....
f3c90503f9ac7f78c29be77bb32f249a.jpg

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
I should have one of Mike's carbon barrels on my rifle here soon. I've known Mike for years and he's one of very few people I know who I would let work on my rifle. He's a solid guy and is extremely knowledgeable.
Fair warning for any potential customers though. If you're like me and are wanting him to build you a gun in 30-06 he might make fun of you!!!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I should have one of Mike's carbon barrels on my rifle here soon. I've known Mike for years and he's one of very few people I know who I would let work on my rifle. He's a solid guy and is extremely knowledgeable.
Fair warning for any potential customers though. If you're like me and are wanting him to build you a gun in 30-06 he might make fun of you!!!!

What's a 30.06 🤣
Seriously, shot one for years and was rarely disappointed.
Is that the gun you're putting the carbon barrel on?

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
I am. He's doing a 26 inch sendero contour and I talked him into letting me have a 1/10 twist. I can't find any fault with that caliber. I will acknowledge that there's faster flatter cooler whatever's. But I don't like recoil or muzzle breaks and I don't ever seem to need to shoot crazy far.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I can't find any fault with that caliber. I will acknowledge that there's faster flatter cooler whatever's. But I don't like recoil or muzzle breaks and I don't ever seem to need to shoot crazy far.

I'm with you on all that. Make sure we get to see that finished gun.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Will do! I might have Mike dip it for me kuiu verde 2.0 also. Then I'd definitly want to show off my super technical new age rifle with a 111 year old chambering! Almost oxymoronic if you think about it.

How bout a group re barrel?

I'd absolutely be in for that. We will very shortly be offering carbon barrels in a #5, Sendero, and MTU contours. That #5 will let a lot of guys running factory or sporter style stocks run one of my barrels. Could offer Remington/Tikka/Savage options....?

topher89

WKR
Awesome!

You have had some pretty awesome hunting threads in the past, lots of good pictures and writing. Keep those going!

TheTone

WKR
Currently My shop is in Wenatchee but I just submitted paperwork yesterday to the state of Idaho to move my business down to Lewiston. I have a nice shop reserved and I plan to have everything moved down there by July 1! It's a tedious process with stupid amounts of paperwork

Mike

Cool! I'd love to swing by some time and look things over when you get settled. I've got a couple guns that I would love a tune up/upgrade on and its always better seeing things in person vs. just pictures online.