Vortex Extreme Invitational, Tremonton Utah, August 4th & 5th

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Just got the press release. Ryan usually shoots this one and has said good things. Anyone else going? 2.25 Benji's covers the two days and you can pay a little more for guests.

Here's the deal:

"65 Teams, 7 Miles, Long Range Shots, Real Hunting Scenarios; It's going to be physically challenging. It's going to test your long range shooting skills. And it's going to be hot! 65 teams of two dialing for distances. Scores will be based on course time and how well you shoot. No shooting benches allowed. Strong legs and lungs recommended.

Our goal with the Vortex Extreme is to offer participants a highly unique, competitive, casual and fun opportunity that challenges their marksmanship and fitness. To keep the event as light and fun as possible, prizes will be distributed by random drawing with a handful of select prizes for individual achievement awards."

Vortex Optics - Vortex Extreme

Last edited:

JimCraig

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up. My brother and I have been considering participating this year so it's good to know the dates now. My brother will be exiting the military this summer so hopefully he'll make it in time! I do hope they at least reward the top 3 finishers even thought they're trying to "keep it light and fun." That part seems a little odd to me if they're going to call it "extreme!"