Xtreme Hardcore Gear - Picatinny Rail

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got my 20 MOA Tru Level Picatinny Rail from Xtreme Hardcore Gear for my Tikka T3 mounted up tonight.

7075 aluminum Picatinny base with built in level

So far I am happy with it!

Adding a level to my set up was something that I knew I needed. I am not shooting any crazy distance with this rifle. 600 yards is the max. But its a solid mountain rifle.

Anyway, stay tuned to see how it works once I can get out for some shooting

luke moffat

Super Moderator
That thing looks pretty cool Brock! Thanks for the heads up. Will give one a whirl on my Tikka 300 WSM I just got.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Did you weigh it? I don't see a weight in the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love it when I google something to get info on and Rokslide actually comes back up for me.

In this case Justin already got that info for ya Robby nearly 2 years ago to the day.

Xtreme Hardcore Gear's "Tru Level" Picatinny Rail

"The rail is pretty dang light too, at only 2.1 oz on my powder scale"

Gotta love good quality well written reviews that flesh out the info you want. :)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Luke. I completely forgot about that review. Brock will be relieved as the scale photo he took was corrupted.

117d-rto

FNG
Dude this is perfect! Just bought one for my competition rifle, love the placement.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
I read one review on Midway I believe it was that said the level was obstructed once the scope is mounted. I'm interested in how the visibility of the level ends up when sighting down the rifle with scope mounted.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I read one review on Midway I believe it was that said the level was obstructed once the scope is mounted. I'm interested in how the visibility of the level ends up when sighting down the rifle with scope mounted.

I have this rail on a couple of my Tikkas still and it is not obstructed by the scope if you look with your eye that is not in the scope. (hope that makes sense?)

117d-rto

FNG
I got mine installed and it's nice, can definitely see it when looking through the reticle and not taking my eye off the target but i'll bet scope position is key. It's also blurry when looking through the scope but you can still make out the bubble.

Looking through the scope:
0dGJYkj.jpg

Distance from ocular lens to the bubble, can imagine it getting hidden if your scope comes back farther. I can also imagine getting scope bit if it's back far enough to block it ;)
p1anrry.jpg