Rokslide Carbon Barrel/Rebarrel group buy

OP
HellsCanyon
Hey all,
Wanted to touch base with you and give an update! The first half of the barrels have been at the carbon shop and I just prepped an additional 26 barrels today (some of which complete the group buy orders!). They will go out tomorrow and they should be done in October. We've had hell with our contouring lathe this summer and I'm exploring options to replace it with either a better machine or go full CNC on it.... we're right around the 11 week mark so things are about 2 weeks behind what was expected. But we are moving forward and I'm excited to start getting some of these barrels out there for you guys to run! Thanks for your patience and the business!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Has anybody heard from or know how to get ahold of muleyman? He hasn't answered my pm from july or this week.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HellsCanyon
Still haven't heard from muleyman for payment of his 3 barrels... rest of them are nearly complete at the carbon shop.

What barrel did he buy and would you consider selling it outright? I've been beating around the idea of a carbon barrel rifle build, maybe sometime next year. I hate to see you get burned on a barrel.

Ps... This is just an offer. I certainly don't want to snake in on his barrel.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Last edited:
OP
HellsCanyon
What barrel did he buy and would you consider selling it outright? I've been beating around the idea of a carbon barrel rifle build, maybe sometime next year. I hate to see you get burned on a barrel.

Ps... This is just an offer. I certainly don't want to snake in on his barrel.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

No worries payment was supposed to be made back in July. He bought 3 barrels bringing the overall group quantity to 17 giving everyone a $50 price break...
Currently have 3 extra barrels. One is a 30 cal 9.5" twist Sendero, 25 caliber 9" twist Sendero, and a 6.5 caliber 8" twist Sendero.

Mike

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
Ah dang, wish one of the 3 was a .284 and I'd jump on it.......spoke to you on PM a few days after the group buy closed b/c I had just joined the site. I hope you find a home for these soon. I want in if you happen to do another run.

Mike,

I'm interested in purchasing one of Muleyman's barrels if he falls through. I'd be interested in the 30 caliber barrel. PM me if its on the table and I'll get payment sent out.

OP
HellsCanyon
Mike,

I'm interested in purchasing one of Muleyman's barrels if he falls through. I'd be interested in the 30 caliber barrel. PM me if its on the table and I'll get payment sent out.

Got someone ahead of you in line but you’re up if it falls through. Still have the 6.5/9” twist and other 25 caliber up for sale.... I think Ryan needs a new 257 weatherby that he likes so much!

OP
HellsCanyon
Above you said the 6.5 was a 1 in 8 twist then you said a 1 in 9 if it is 1 in 8 I might be interested

Sorry it’s actually a 9” twist! Unfortunately he ordered a real slow twist....

On a plus note....
5cb27fdbbf8b533250b912d599a72432.jpg

Gotta finish sanding barrels and cutoff excess at the crowns where we hang them to cure but barrels are in house!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Okay folks I have a few extra barrels if someone wants them before I post them elsewhere.
Got an 8” twist Rock Creek 7mm blank, Sendero contour.
2 9.4” twist .338 caliber Rock Creek Blanks. One is a Rem Varmint contour and the other is a Sendero contour. Both can be finished at 27.5-28”.
$700 each plus shipping per original group buy agreement minus Muleymans three Barrels putting the price at $700 instead of $650.
Got some Barrels shipping out tomorrow to some of you who bought just blanks!

Mike,

Is that 25 caliber carbon Sendero barrel still available of Muleymans? If so, send me payment info and I'll purchase it from you. I'd love to have you build me a 257 weatherby carbon lightweight.

OP
HellsCanyon
Mike,

Is that 25 caliber carbon Sendero barrel still available of Muleymans? If so, send me payment info and I'll purchase it from you. I'd love to have you build me a 257 weatherby carbon lightweight.

Heck yeah! Just sent you a PM!

Mike