Rokslide Carbon Barrel/Rebarrel group buy

Brendan

WKR
I am a "Yes" for a barrel which should be at least 15 - been going back and forth with Mike by email on other details.

OP
HellsCanyon
Current List:
Justin Crossley
Pods8
Blick
Gumbl3
Elkhunter777
Hall256
Brendan
Travis Betrand
Luke Moffat
AMS
Paxman
Muleyman
Willidru
Jay03
Weatherbow21

There's a few other maybes that I sent PM's to and I've been in email contact with a lot of you!
If you are wanting in on this, but I haven't sent you a PM, we haven't emailed, or your name is NOT on the above list, could you maybe send me an email at [email protected] with the subject "Rokslide Group buy" and your screen name plus desired caliber/contour/twist rate? Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:
OP
HellsCanyon
Well folks today is the last day! We're sitting at 17 barrels. And I'm headed out of town till the 4th. I've got most your emails and information for barrels. Will get invoices out by the 5th. Thanks and can't tell you how excited I am to get more of these barrels out and on the forum for y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HellsCanyon
Alright everyone, invoices are being sent out and barrels are ordered. If you don't have an invoice emailed to you by this evening, check your spam folder! If you still don't have it, please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll get an invoice your way. Thanks so much for the support here and the business. I'm pretty damn excited to get some of these barrels in your hands and out there dropping animals in the dirt!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Missing emails or responses for 3 persons...
Luke Moffat (sent you a text bro)
AMS (email sent, need confirmation so finalized invoice can go out)
Muleyman (sent you a PM!)

Had a few people back out last minute and one or two joined up right at the deadline but we're at a total of 17 barrels. Here's who I have so far:
Pods8: 30 cal 9" twist Sendero contour
Blick: 30 cal 9" twist Sendero contour
Gumbl3: 30 cal 9" twist Sendero
Elkhunter777: 6.5 cal, 8" twist, Sendero
Hall256: 30 Cal, 10" twist, Sendero
Brendan: 30 Cal, 9" twist, Sendero
Travis Betrand: 338 Cal, 9.4" twist, Sendero
Luke Moffat: 7mm cal, 8.5" twist, Sendero?
AMS: 30 Cal, 9" twist, Sendero
Paxman: 7mm cal, 8" twist, Sendero
MuleyMan: 6.5 cal, 9" twist, 30 cal 9" Twist, .257 cal 1:9" twist (need contours)
Akuritone: 30 cal, 10" twist Sendero
Willidru: 7mm 8.5" twist Sendero
Jay03: .223 Cal, 9" twist, #5 contour
Weatherbow21: 6.5 Cal, 8" twist, Sendero

OP
HellsCanyon
I'm in I'm in, just returned the email but didn't see any attachment?

Ha! I just searched and realized I was looking at an old estimate for you from last April! Just sent invoice to your email.

OP
HellsCanyon
Just got off the phone with Ron at benchmark, they recommended all the 9" twist 30 cal blanks be changed to 9.5" as the 9" twist can be a bit more finicky and the 9.5" shoots even the 230 Bergers with no issue.
I also just sent back my 300 Win reamer for a rework/resharp. Should be some deadly combinations coming out here soon!

OP
HellsCanyon
Fine on my end (if you were looking for approval).

I'll take it anytime i get it lol

Here's a teaser pic. This is the first barrel using the new contouring lathe.... aesthetics are top notch on the new barrels!

0655ae8ea58ebe5268ff9488147a005b.jpg

Mike