Christensen Arms

Usually with gunsmiths, you can take their time estimate and double it. If you can live with that, then order the gun.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

OP
mfllood3800
I got a call and the gun is ready so by the time I return from my trip I'm hoping to have hands on it and go out and see what it does

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Broz

WKR
Some reading: All with today's Christensen arms rifles.

Christensen Arms Summit TI TH Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore by Jeff Brozovich part 1 of 2 - Long Range Only

Christensen Arms Summit Ti Th 6.5 Creedmoor Review Part 2 with Jeff Brozovich - Long Range Only

Full Review of the Christensen Arms ELR Rifle by Jeff Brozovich - Long Range Only

Full Review of the Christensen Arms Classic in 300 Win Mag by Jordan Kauer - Long Range Only

The Christensen Arms Ridgeline video Review by LRO Editor Daniel Brozovich - Long Range Only

http://www.longrangeonly.com/forum/your-rifle-or-new-build/4250-ridgeline-300-wm.html

http://www.longrangeonly.com/christensen-arms-mesa-lr-mile/

Myself, my editors, Rokslide editors, and many others have been testing the entire CA line up. We currently have a MESA with editors Luke and Rachel Conner in AK. A CA-10 and a MESA LR in UT with editor Justin Hyer and others soon to be tested. They all shoot extremely well. I have ordered at least 6 barrel blanks and they all shoot .5 moa or better.

Last edited:

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Some reading: All with today's Christensen arms rifles.

Christensen Arms Summit TI TH Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore by Jeff Brozovich part 1 of 2 - Long Range Only

Christensen Arms Summit Ti Th 6.5 Creedmoor Review Part 2 with Jeff Brozovich - Long Range Only

Full Review of the Christensen Arms ELR Rifle by Jeff Brozovich - Long Range Only

Full Review of the Christensen Arms Classic in 300 Win Mag by Jordan Kauer - Long Range Only

The Christensen Arms Ridgeline video Review by LRO Editor Daniel Brozovich - Long Range Only

http://www.longrangeonly.com/forum/your-rifle-or-new-build/4250-ridgeline-300-wm.html

http://www.longrangeonly.com/christensen-arms-mesa-lr-mile/

Myself, my editors, Rokslide editors, and many others have been testing the entire CA line up. We currently have a MESA with editors Luke and Rachel Conner in AK. A CA-10 and a MESA LR in UT with editor Justin Hyer and others soon to be tested. They all shoot extremely well. I have ordered at least 6 barrel blanks and they all shoot .5 moa or better.

I got to shoot that MESA LR when I was up at Luke's the other day....man what a sweet rifle!! I just need to get my dies back from him once he's done loading up a pile for that thing. What a tack driver!

OP
mfllood3800
did you get your rifle? How do you like it.

Jason, sorry I haven't seen this thread in some time.
Yes I have shot the Fierce out to 900 so far and able to ring steel easily. I have not continued, as I got caught up in other priorities.
The rifle is super consistent as is the scope.
- it is easily a .50 MOA and even better.

I'm shooting factory Nosler 210 ABLR rounds

robie

WKR

After following what all Jeff has posted with CA and several of the reviews on his forum, I ordered a CA Ridgeline Wednesday. Hopefully I get the same results Jeff has.

jhillman

FNG
I bought a CA ridgeline in 26 nosler and it is the worst performing rifle I have ever owned. I will be selling it and moving on- live and learn.

I bought a CA ridgeline in 26 nosler and it is the worst performing rifle I have ever owned. I will be selling it and moving on- live and learn.
Why not send it back in and ask them to honor their 1/2 moa guarantee?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
They don’t have a .5 guarantee on Ridgelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
mfllood3800
Went out and shot out to a 1000. The Fierce Edge is a sweet rifle for sure. I dropped 4 out of 6 into the target.

I also took out my Ruger PR in 6.5. How sweet it was to shoot that after the big 300 RUM. lol
Both great shooting rifles.....

neverquit

WKR
I got a new ridgeline in 300wm last week. Loaded up 50 for break in and shot a few today. All my groups were sub moa. And they got smaller as I went. The last groups was a very small 3 shot group. I didn’t measure it but it’s under 1/4 Moa. I’ll have to measure and take a picture.

Muttly

WKR
Craziness...get a Ridgeline, odds are pretty good it,s gonna be a shooter..
Decide you like the Fierce instead, and IT ,S a shooter!!..
These are tough times we live in...

I owned a 26 nosler Ridgeline. Didn't like it. I thought the action was sloppy and it was hell to load for.

My dad has a 28 nosler in the Ridgeline and it is a sub-moa gun.

However, my fierce 26 nosler is unbelievable to load for and shoot. It shoots the factory 140 grain accubonds at .4. way better than the Christensen arms.

neverquit

WKR
I got a new ridgeline in 300wm last week. Loaded up 50 for break in and shot a few today. All my groups were sub moa. And they got smaller as I went. The last groups was a very small 3 shot group. I didn’t measure it but it’s under 1/4 Moa. I’ll have to measure and take a picture.
These were loaded to a min charge set .015 off the lands and shot at 100 yards with a very crummy 3-9 Nikon prostaff

3 shot
A6h8UlC.jpg

6 shot
lV0fmcs.jpg

OP
mfllood3800
Started reloading for this 300 RUM from fierce
I Have my first valid complaint, am not afraid to post about it...
The magazine won't allow a bullet in eldx to sit near the lands.
I have to stay at .100 off the lands.
Im gonna get some other bullets and excitement but suspect the same

Now I know why they recommended the Nosler ablr bullets as I'm reading they like to jump not bump

Im gonna load some .010 off and hand fed and see the performance

ckleeves

WKR
Started reloading for this 300 RUM from fierce
I Have my first valid complaint, am not afraid to post about it...
The magazine won't allow a bullet in eldx to sit near the lands.
I have to stay at .100 off the lands.
Im gonna get some other bullets and excitement but suspect the same

Now I know why they recommended the Nosler ablr bullets as I'm reading they like to jump not bump

Im gonna load some .010 off and hand fed and see the performance

To seat the long bullets at the lands in a RUM takes about a 4.00” mag box. It’s a pretty common problem. Those ELDX usually arent to depth sensitive. Give them a try before worrying about loading them longer and single feeding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mfllood3800
To seat the long bullets at the lands in a RUM takes about a 4.00” mag box. It’s a pretty common problem. Those ELDX usually arent to depth sensitive. Give them a try before worrying about loading them longer and single feeding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've shot a bunch already
They do ok
1 moa

But this barrel is capable of more