Light weight scope with grad reticle no exp turrets

Nalgene

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a Tikka Superlight 7mm08 that I want to make my first trip out west for Elk with(#dream). I want a sub 1 lb scope that can take a bump and stay true but that has some type of graduations so I can hold and make hits . I have a high end scope that failed me for white tail due to exposed turrets so no turrets. I am looking at a Swaro Z3 BRH or something from the Leupold custom shop(which I prefer due to USA workmen). If there are other options let me know and let me know which option is best. Black Friday is coming and I need a target package so let me know what to get.

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a Tikka Superlight 7mm08 that I want to make my first trip out west for Elk with(#dream). I want a sub 1 lb scope that can take a bump and stay true but that has some type of graduations so I can hold and make hits . I have a high end scope that failed me for white tail due to exposed turrets so no turrets. I am looking at a Swaro Z3 BRH or something from the Leupold custom shop(which I prefer due to USA workmen). If there are other options let me know and let me know which option is best. Black Friday is coming and I need a target package so let me know what to get.

I ran a Swaro Z3 for many years on a Tikka T3 Lite 30-06 in a Mcmillan Edge hunter stock. Gun is extremely light. I used it primarily for pig hunting and it held zero from the day I put it on. It took a beating getting in and out of the truck, back of pickups, thick brush hunting. I trusted it. I wish swaro would put an MOA reticle on their hunting scopes but that's not their gig except the X5 (which is what I run now).

I was going to say a Leupold VX6HD now that they’re available with the TMOA reticle. But they also have dialable turrets now with zero-stop. You could look for a used VX6 from last year with the Varmint hunter or long range hunter reticle - they had caps for the turrets. I’m waiting on my first VX6HD right now. If I like it as much as I think I will, I’ll be selling the VX6 scopes I currently have and replacing them with the new HD versions. I know others are dong the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prconnection

Lil-Rokslider

I've got 3 Z3's......two with BRH reticle. Great light weight scope. Site it in and forget about it. Never had a single issue with either 3.