Fierce Edge Rifle

FURMAN

WKR
I would recommend handling one before you buy it; so your not surprised by the plastic feeling stock. That and the lack of a real recoil lug is my only negative comments. Also, the edge in a long action weighs 8# FYI

Does your edge really weigh 8lbs? I have a CT Edge 30 Nosler and it is within a few oz of advertised. I will have to disagree on the comment about the stock. In my opinion the only way the stock would be better is if it were vertical grip. Who needs a "real" recoil lug when the Sako system works?

OP
mfllood3800
I took the edge a part and looked inside at the bedding, trigger assembly, sling hardware mounts, etc.

They use an expanding foam on the fore grip, probably to deaden things, and the inside seems to be as advertised.

The trigger assembly is sturdy with a slid attachment. My trigger is set to 2.6 lbs, which seems high for how it actually feels.
My scale is what I use for pulling bow poundage so that may not be intricate enough for these lower measurements.

The sling studs are installed properly, into metal and not just the stock.

Over all I am pleased with the purchase and feel I got what they advertised. Which is all I am after.

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
I have a furry that I acquired.
It shoots 210 bergers just under 1/2 moa.
I’ve had it out to a 1000 twice now and it seems to be a real shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odin0226

Lil-Rokslider
So looking over the rifle again, its 8# with picatini scope rail and my bedding job. I wouldn't buy it at MSRP:$2695 but at $1800 it was a good purchase.

I would reccomend a fierce rifle to anyone who doesnt handload! Its a turn key rifle