ballistic app input-station pressue vs alt and temp

Retterath

WKR
Is there going to be much of a difference when i slide my bar to just absolute pressue and only put in station pressure vs if its not on the absolute pressure input and put in elevation and temp. Is one more accurate then the other you think? hope this makes sense. I have the shooter app.

OP
Retterath

Retterath

WKR
the main reason im asking cause I forgot my kestrel the other day so had to just input temp and elevation and get that off my phone. Im not sure how to get station pressure off my phone and not sure it would be accurate. So I mainly always have my kestrel just curious on thoughts

the main reason im asking cause I forgot my kestrel the other day so had to just input temp and elevation and get that off my phone. Im not sure how to get station pressure off my phone and not sure it would be accurate. So I mainly always have my kestrel just curious on thoughts

I’d be confident with altitude/temp inputs out to 800-1000 yards depending on my rifle and Ballistics. You typically don’t see more than 1/2-3/4” pressure difference at a given altitude.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk