Hey LEFTIES.....Browning lefty Macmillan stock cerakote in 6mm,6.5CM,26Nos, and 28Nos

Well its nice of someone to start paying a little attention to us... but for that money I'm buying a custom!! I took my time and bought stuff on sales and discounts and pieced together a proof barrel, edge fill rifle for about that price!

2five7

WKR
Msrp is pretty high, but street price should be quite a bit less. I bough the right handed version (different camo color) for $1799 a month ago. Probably be priced about the same as the CA Ridgeline.

NDGuy

WKR
Ya I would rather go custom at that point. I am holding out for Bergara for my next rifle.

I have one!! I spotted the left hand bolt the second I walked through the door of the gun shop! 28 nosler it is! It followed me home. I did the trigger spring upgrade and it shoots 1/2" with factory nosler 175 ablr loads. My hand loads dont quite shoot as well! With the big zeiss 6-24 I put on it it wont see any mountain use due to the hefty weight. I have had it yote huntin though! The dealer said he has a lefty 6.5prc comin as well although I am not aware they make that cartridge? Up here in canada it cost me $2,800.00