Lightweight Chassis/mini for ctr mags

brocksw

WKR
Havent found anything current but is there a list of mini chassis configurations that accept the ctr mags and are still fairly light weight?

I know manners is coming out with a mini chassis this year, not sure on weight with the stocks available for it. This also looks like a pretty affordable model.

There is also a McRees G10 chassis, which im not familiar with. This is around $600 and i cant find a weight.

Cadex is waay to expensive!

Anything im missing?

Ultimately, i know any of these will weigh more than the factory stock but id really like to find a light one without having to move away from ctr mags.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AKironhead

Lil-Rokslider
With the exception of the Manners and the one from Mcrees I believe all of the other chassis' and stocks with dbm use only aics pattern mags. The lightest option (that takes ctr mags) is the MCS-EHT at 1.8lbs however this is just an inletted stock and although is has pillars it does not use the mini chassis. Or you could go with the new KRG Bravo chassis(2.9lbs) and save $400+ and use that money to buy a couple aics mags/arc mags. MPA has a new hybrid chassis that comes in at 2.9lbs also. Lots of great options out there for Tikka now.

Last edited:
OP
B

brocksw

WKR
Manners is doing a group buy of the new stocks and the mini chassis over on SnipersHide. Just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw that, I figured I better slow down before i get to far ahead of myself. Factory stock will work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk