30 Nosler Brass

packer58

WKR
In the beginning stages of my 30 cal build, still have time to decide between the tried and true 300 WM or go with the 30 Nosler. Brass availability for the 300 is endless but can't seem to be able to tie down any 30 Nosler brass. Anyone have any leeds on 30 Nos brass, iv'e checked all the normal vendors and it's either out of stock or backorder with no shipment dates.

OP
P

packer58

WKR
300 Win Mag VS 30 Nosler Comparison by LRO Editor Jeff Brozovich - Long Range Only

EDIT to add: I have seen several posts recently and received a few email from people looking for 30 Nos. Brass. This bothers be as I have a very small stash and two barrels for my rifle chambered in this great new cartridge. But I had to know what all the hype was about. :rolleyes:

Jeff

Iv'e watched the video a couple times and found it very interesting to say the least, if I could get my hands on 100 pieces brass the 30 would be a no brainer for me but unfortunately that's not the case and that's what scares me a bit. I have about a month to make my decision so the brass search goes on..... Probably going to call Nosler on monday and see if i can get anyone to commit on availability to the normal vendors.